Sunday, June 14, 2020

When to use this Battle Styles? Day 1 Yakuza 0

It's been 3 days since I've gotten into the Yakuza 0 (Y0) series on Playstation 4 (PS4). I've previously played the Yakuza 6: Song of Life (Y6) using a slightly different combat system, much more spontaneous and less tactical. 

In Yakuza 0, I'll be playing as two protagonists; Kiryu Kazuma and Goro Majima in two locations; Kamarucho and Sotenbori in Japan. 

So, back onto the subject matter. I found that the battle basics like punching, kicking, Quicksteps, using weapons and heat modes are the same with Y6. However, I'm still struggling with the use of the battle styles. Like for example, when should I use Brawler or should I use Beast when fighting as Kiryu?

I'm currently playing at Chapter 3 ish. The current breakdown for both characters' battle styles are: 

Kiryu Kazuma
1. Brawler
2. Rush
3. Beast

Goro Majima
1. Thug
2. Slugger

For those who have played Yakuza 0 before, any idea on which and when to use these battle styles for both Kiryu and Majima during battles?

Thank you for reading. If you like this post, kindly share with others so that they may benefit from it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment